With the new tax law changes which occurred at the end of 2010, it appears Estate Planning issues are dead. But, not so fast!! What will Congress do in 2012 or 2013? Only time will tell!
- Stocks, Bonds, & Mutual Funds
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
- Managed Accounts (Fee Based)
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Simple IRA Plans
- 401 (k) Plans
- Roth IRA Plans
- SEP IRA Plans
- Traditional IRA's
- Rollover IRA's
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Life Insurance (Term, Whole Life, Universal, and Variable)
- Disability Insurance
- Buy/Sell Agreement Funding
- Long-Term Care Insurance
*Securities and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Cetera Advisors.
©2018 A & M Tax and Accounting Services, Inc. All rights reserved.